DEBUSSY 150! FESTIVAL
The Cultural Service of the French Embassy in partnership with the Royal Irish Academy of Music celebrates the
sesquicentenary of this great artist’s birth in a weekend series of lunchtime, afternoon and evening concerts at the historic Freemason’s Hall and St Andrew’s Church.
On Sunday 15th April, the RIAM Symphony Orchestra led by French conductor Gregory Moulin will close the events with the Debussy 150 Gala Concert at St Andrew’s Church.
● Petites Suites - Friday, 13 April - 1.05 pm @ Freemason’s Hall
● Pour Le Piano I - Friday, 13 April - 8.00 pm @ Freemason’s Hall
● Petites Suites - Saturday, 14 April - 1.05 pm @ Freemason’s Hall
● Pour Le Piano II - Saturday, 14 April - 8.00 pm@ Freemason’s Hall
● Pour Le Piano Plus - Sunday, 15 April - 3.00 pm @ Freemason’s Hall
● Orchestre Magnifique - Sunday, 15 April - 7.00 pm @ St Andrew’s Church,
Debussy’s evocative Prélude à l’Après-midi d’un faune features in the final event of Debussy 150! Performed by the RIAM Symphony Orchestra and conductor Grégory Moulin, this magnificent orchestral tour de force features alongside works by Debussy’s contemporaries Sévérac (Nymphes au Crépuscule) and Roussel (Bacchus et Ariane);
Debussy 150! Festival
13 - 15 April 2012
Freemason’s Hall, 17 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2
St. Andrew’s Church, Westland Row, Dublin 2
Further information: www.riam.ie - PublicRelations@riam.ie
For a chance to WIN TICKETS for the Debussy 150 Closing Gala Concert on Sunday 15 April 2012 at St Andrew’s Church, just send an email with your contact details to email@example.com
Winners will be picked at random from all entries.