H Cup Final 2013: European Champions Village
The European Champions Village, the fan park festival to celebrate the H Cup Final 2013, will be located on Dublin’s historic Merrion Square a short walk from the Aviva Stadium.
Events starts at 12noon on Saturday May 18th (Admission Free).
Enjoy live music from Keywest and The LOLS as well as Los Mokos from the Basque region of south-west France.
A big screen will broadcast the H Cup Final live and there will be the opportunity for supporters to have their photo taken with the trophy.
There will be numerous bars as well as a range of local culinary delights on offer throughout the village.
Merrion Square will also serve as HQ for the colourful and passionate official Supporters Clubs of both ASM Clermont Auvergne and RC Toulon and will be the starting point of their march to the Aviva Stadium.
- 12.00 Gates Open; face painting and ’Speed Challenge’ in ERC activity zone
- 12.15 H Cup Trophy arrives with special guests on open top bus
- 12.30 H Cup Trophy photo opportunities in ERC activity zone & Keywest play live on stage
- 14.30 The LOLS play live on stage
- 17.00 H Cup Final live on big screen
- 19.00 DJ rocks the Village till late
Dublin hosts an All-French H Cup final this year between the clubs of Clermont Auvergne and RC Toulon at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, 18 May 2013, 5pm
A limited number of public sale tickets are available through