International Exhibition of innovation and Competitiveness - Toulouse, 2014
In 2014, Toulouse hosts the International Exhibition of Innovation and Competitiveness.
The Innovation Connecting Show will gather, in Toulouse, the major actors of open, cross and generic innovation. In partnership with the players of innovation ecosystems including clusters, ICS is designed to accelerate technology migration between industrial sectors.
Understand and anticipate the needs and expectations of tomorrow’s markets
· 500 exhibitors, actors of innovation from public and private sectors
· 4000 speakers expected for hundred of lectures, round tables, symposiums and exhibitors workshops, driven by top international experts of major global issues: health, aging population, hyper-urbanization, smart cities, energy transition, factory of the future, KETs, internet of the future and communicating objects
· 20 000 visitors expected: public, private, national and international investors, academic world, industrial project managers, national, international and professional press, etc.
Competitiveness Objective: cross-fertilization of innovations, expertise and commercial contacts, financial, industrial …
· Create and develop exchanges and partnerships between innovative project leaders and public and private investors
· Present and discover Key Enabling Technologies and innovations
· Support and development of innovative companies
· Understand and anticipate the needs and expectations of tomorrow’s markets
International Exhibition of Innovation and Competitiveness 16 - 18 September 2014 - Toulouse (France)
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +33 5 62 11 35 60
Innovation Connecting Show
Avenue Jean Baylet – 31095 Toulouse cedex 9 FRANCE