Paris Museum Pass
With the Paris Museum Pass, you gain
free entry, without queuing and as many
times as you wish, to over 60 museums and
monuments in and around Paris.
The more you visit, the more you save.
So, why wait? Set off on a discovery of one
of the most amazing heritages in the world!
What benefits does the pass offer?
• Three options to choose from: 2, 4 or 6 days.
• Free, direct access to monuments and the museums’ permanent collections.
• Unlimited number of visits.
• No use-by date: pass purchased in advance may be used at any time.
• 2-day pass (consecutive): € 32
• 4-day pass (consecutive): € 48
• 6-day pass (consecutive): € 64
Sale outlets in Paris:
• participating museums and monuments;
• Paris Tourist Office ( 5 Rue des Pyramides) and branch
offices (Tel.: + 33 (0)8 9 68 30 00);
• Espace du Tourisme Ile-de-France (Carrousel du Louvre 99 Rue de Rivoli).